July 30, 2011

Why this Blog "U-Verse"?


It’s been a big question for me to ask why I created this blog, if you know me you’ve probably say I’m paranoid about AT&T U-verse or maybe a U-verse addict which is true and I would respond proudly YES. You know why? Because I’m the kind of guy who check and verify details, read reviews, compare things, analyze, look for differences and then decide which best suits my needs. So far, I could say U-verse works for me, maybe not for you or to someone but definitely right now I do love it! Maybe in the future I would go for a different carrier, downgrade or upgrade my u-verse services, or even gets pissed about it, we may not know until that happens, which I believe it will not. 

Maybe you’ve notice I’m saying good words for u-verse, hell yeah! That is true because of these three things I would like you to remember reliability, competitiveness, and support, let me elaborate. First, “reliability” simply because AT&T dominates, I guess no further explanation for that since we all know AT&T is giant if not the biggest, surely one of the biggest telecom company, right? I think no one will argue with that. Secondly “competitiveness” for obvious reasons since AT&T is big, it is a company that can compete and provide services needed, different packages and services are carefully and meticulously designed for each member that would be best for their budget and needs. And lastly, “support” on this part I wont really argue because we all have our own experiences calling for support either billing, sales, customer service or even technical support and I guess on the last item that’s where I can share my know how on the technical side which I see as the only tangible support that I can provide thru this blog since, support is a big issue which I think you would all agree. Let me share you my point of view about this. “I think it’s worth thinking about before calling for which ever support you need” which I would like to explain on my next article. So far let it be and just enjoy your u-verse services and use this blog as a reference to share your thoughts about it or maybe just for own sake.

4 comments:

  1. We manage your travel on all domestic and international routes for any airline, offering the best services by our professional and Airline Tickets, Airfares and Discount Flight Deals for the smart value. LIVE Travel Experts Avail.
    https://airlines-booking.online/delta-ticket-online/
    https://airlines-booking.online/delta-flight-ticket-cancellation/
    https://airlines-booking.online/delta-flights-tickets-customer-service/

    ReplyDelete